MCA’s Parent Council will meet on Thursday, May 10 and Friday, May 25 at 8:30 a.m., 1 p.m., and 4 p.m. It is important that parents and family attend this important meeting.
The agenda for both meetings is as follows:
- May 10 and May 25 (Yes agenda will repeat over two days)
- Collect your feedback on the 2018-19 school year in the matters of curriculum and instruction, school policies, and the school calendar so that we can make improvements for the 2019-20 school year;
- Review how MCA’s resources align with our mission;
- Get updated on our facilities plan; and
- Review our school’s data in order to provide feedback to develop our Local Education Agency (LEA) plan.
We hope that you will be able to attend one of these important meetings as we work with MCA families to improve our school to make it the best experience for our scholars.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (414) 873-4014.