On March 14, Michelle Obama, the former First Lady surprised students at Milwaukee Collegiate Academy today and spoke with them about the importance of college. Also in attendance was late-night talk show host Conan O’Brien.
College acceptances seven years in a row!
Scholarship dollars earned by our Class of 2019
Milwaukee Collegiate Academy is NOW ENROLLING for the 2019-20 School Year! Are you searching for an academically challenging, and socially safe high school option? MCA is a tuition-free, public charter high school with 100% college acceptances seven years in a row!
Limited seats in grades 9 through 11. ENROLL ONLINE using the form below.
Milwaukee Collegiate Academy is currently accepting applications for 2019-20 school year. We encourage you take a tour of the school and meet with our students and staff. Tours are by appointment. Please call our office to set up an initial tour at (414) 873-4014.
As a public charter high school, MCA is tuition-free and is open to all students regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation and socio-economic status. MCA does not require admissions testing as a basis for enrollment. MCA’s application process adheres to the following guidelines:
- Incoming 9th-grade students must successfully complete 8th grade; Incoming 10th through 12th-grade students must provide transcripts from their most recent school to ensure they are able to be scheduled in the courses they need to graduate.
- Students must be a resident of the City of Milwaukee to be eligible for admission.
- Students are strongly encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible to avoid being placed on the waiting list.
- Student test scores, grades, or special needs information are not used in any way as part of the admissions process.
We recommend that families attend our Open House events to learn about our school and get their questions answered about the application process. For more information, please contact our office at (414) 873-4014.
Please be sure to complete all forms. Applications cannot be accepted and /or processed if any required forms are not submitted. Forms should be delivered to: Milwaukee Collegiate Academy, 4030 North 29th St., Milwaukee, WI 53216. For more information please call, (414) 873-4014. To download an Enrollment Packet, including all required forms, please click the link below:
Download an Application
Use the button below to download an application (pdf) and submit it by mail, FAX, via email or at our school. You may print the application and complete by hand or use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the application. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Apply in Person
Visit our school located at:
4030 N. 29th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53216
(corner of N. 29th St. and Capitol Drive)
Summer Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Applications cannot be accepted and /or processed if any of the following are not submitted.
- Proof of Residence (current utility bill, rent agreement, property tax bill)
- Your student’s last report card, transcript and/or 8th-grade completion certificate
- CURRENT immunization Records. To obtain a copy of your child’s record, you may contact their physician or you may visit the Wisconsin Immunization registry at https://www.dhfswir.org. Select Public Immunization Record Access. You will need your child’s Social Security number or their Medicaid number.
For seven years in a row, 100% of MCA seniors have been accepted into college.
MCA EXCEEDS the state average for
post secondary enrollment by 27%
- Milwaukee Collegiate Academy 86.3% 86.3%
- Statewide 59% 59%
- Statewide (economically disadvantaged) 42.3% 42.3%
- Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS) 46.7% 46.7%
- MPS (economically disadvantaged) 44.9% 44.9%
Source: Wisconsin Department of Instruction, 2016-17 school year.
For at-a-glance information about Milwaukee Collegiate Academy, please download our Fact Sheet below.
#WATCH: Who drew on Mr. Green’s whiteboard?
Are you struggling to decide what to watch on YouTube? Subscribe to Milwaukee Collegiate Academy’s YouTube Channel. Just one of our posts – a self-produced music reaction video — has garnered nearly 2 million views. Our channel is a unique, fresh window into our high school’s students, staff, families and community. Check it out!
Enrollment Questions? Send Us a Message
Milwaukee Collegiate Academy
4030 N. 29th Street,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:3 p.m.0
Judith Parker, Principal
© 2019 Milwaukee Collegiate Academy
Our Eight Character Strengths
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.