MCA Uniform Expectations
It is mandatory that students wear MCA uniform daily. MCA Faculty and Staff will strictly enforce the dress code, as it is the expectation that all students will begin the academic day with the correct uniform.
- Milwaukee Collegiate Academy purchased purple polo shirt, or other Academy approved uniform shirts.
- All polo shirts must be tucked in completely.
- Approved t-shirts and sweatshirts (Honor Roll t-shirt, MCA fleece) may remain untucked, but students must still be wearing belts.
- Student ID cards must be worn on the Academy approved lanyard at all times. They are to be clearly visible at all times.
- All uniform shirts should be purchased at the appropriate, professional size for the student (i.e. not too big or small).
- Students can choose to wear solid black or white short or long-sleeved undershirts, without writing or colored lining.
- Tan or Beige Khaki pants or shorts (or skirts for females). Pants and shorts must have belt loops. A black belt must be worn with pants and shorts at all times.
- Shorts must be knee-length.
- The pants must fit the student appropriately- i.e. at the waist; “sagging” is not permitted and may result in demerits.
- Pants must fit as uniform pants–i.e. no tight, stretch materials, tan colored denim, or “jeggings” are permitted.
- All black shoes, tennis shoes, and/or boots. Sandals, shoes without soles, slippers, or open-toed shoes are not permitted at any time, including dress-down days.
- On Friday, Students may wear a t-shirt, sweatshirt, or polo. representing a post-secondary institution that does not need to be tucked in. All other uniform expectations remain.
Click above image to enlarge.
For more information about uniforms including purchasing and pricing, please call our office at (414) 873-4014. Or click the link below to send an email.
Milwaukee Collegiate Academy
4030 N. 29th Street,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Judith Parker, Principal
© 2017 Milwaukee Collegiate Academy
Our Eight Character Strengths
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control