Milwaukee Collegiate Academy will hold Parent/Teacher Conferences on March 1 and 2. Conference times are Wednesday, March 1 from 2 to 6 p.m. and Thursday, March 2 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Parent/Teacher Conferences are a chance for parents to ask questions about your student’s progress and classes. It is also a time for parents and teachers to work together as a team to discuss ways you both can help your son or daughter as we prepare them for success. Phone call checks and School Runner will only tell you part of the story. Face-to-face conversations with all of your child’s teachers on the same day give you the full picture.
At this year’s teacher’s conference, you will be able to:
- Find out how your child can recover credit from last semester if they need it;
- Talk to teachers about your child’s classroom habits;
- Give your opinion about the school and the start date for the 2017-18 school year;
- Pick up a voucher for free glasses from Vision Works;
- Enjoy our final Black History Month celebration featuring our own students; and
- Learn about our upcoming college tours!
Every student whose parent comes to the conference will earn an Out of Uniform pass. If you have any questions about the conferences, please call our office a (414) 873-4014.